Hello Dear Friends and Family,
Some of you may have heard our amazing news, we too have to pinch ourselves everyday because we cannot believe that our greatest dream and hope has actually made it into our life as a reality. Even as I sit here writing this I can see a little body on my chest, making little noises and little yawns. She is a miracle, the most beautiful and perfect miracle you could ever imagine. I can feel her little heart beating against mine and it brings me to tears to know I am not just a babysitter but her mother. I am her mother. It is the most humbling, but also the greatest privilege to wake up with her at night and comfort her cries. To smile at her little faces and learn what each one of her wiggles mean. I watch her so closely that I swear I can see her eyelashes grow. Her daddy is the sweetest daddy in the world. No really. His love for her is automatic and infinite, he loves to cuddle her and hold her, he's up with her at night, changing diapers and singing her songs. He has shown such great love for her, learning so quickly how to care for someone so small. She has so many fans already, so many people who have been praying for her to come for so many years. They love her so much, and will support her for the many years to come.
Brielle's birth mother's name is Kelly. She is the most courageous person I've met. When I think of the sacrifice she has given I am automatically brought to tears. When I think of her family and the love that they have for my daughter, my heart is left to weep with joy. Hearts are breaking while mine is rejoicing. Adoption is just as painful as it is glorious and their aching hearts must be acknowledged and honored. We too have felt some of their weight as we recognized the source of our joy. We know that each smile, phrase and breath uttered in the past few days toward us came with a sting, yet we have felt so loved and sustained by Brielle's birth family among it all. Tonight will you pray for Kelly and her family please, pray for all birth mothers and their families. They are heros, even the ones that do not think so. Kelly is a hero. They have saved us from something that we could not do alone, and trusted us with their greatest creations. We are so excited for our future together as we celebrate Brielle and love her to pieces.
Kamden and Tyler
Click Here:

14 comments:
Terena and I are just bawling our eyes out in bed. We love you guys so much and our new little niece!!! What a miracle!! Such a wonderful miracle!!
We are beyond thrilled for your family! So much happiness right now and we can't wait to meet her and see her grow up with the most amazing strong parents... and blessings to Kelly and her family for this wonderful gift.
so happy for you guys! Congratulations! and thanks for the reminders about the wonderful birth mothers as well.
We would love to see the video! I couldn't be any happier right now for you guys. I can't wait to meet that sweet little face!
Kamden, I have tears STREAMING down my face. I am so so so so so happy for you and this video is THE MOST beautiful testimony I have every seen. You have so faithfully waited. Your joy in waiting (though it had pain) is so clear. Your baby is BEAUTIFUL. No, really. She is perfect. I cannot believe this story! Kelly is a beautiful woman, God was so good to bring you two together. Oh my goodness momma I am so happy for you. And was Brielle born on July 27? So was my Rebekah!!
Nothing but tears through the whole video. Twice. My heart is so full with the wonderful gift God has given you. Your story is proof that God is good. I haven't been this excited to welcome a sweet baby into the world since my sweet Theodore was born July 26 of last year. Congratulations to you and blessings to sweet Kelly and her family.
This video made me bawl.
This is a tender time in every way. I'm so, so happy for you guys and so moved by Kelly's courage and love for you and precious little Brielle.
Love you so much!
Wow, what a happy tear jerker!! I'm so thrilled for you guys. What a wonderful adoption story!
Amazing. She is amazing. You, Tyler, and Kelly are amazing. I love you all. This is so beautiful Kamden, thank you for letting us in to see such a personal experience. Love you so much!
She is absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!
Kamden! It's Meredith (Evans) Shatzer. My Dad sent me the link to your blog. I am just sobbing here on my couch. I am SO thrilled for you! I can't think of anyone in the world that will be a better mother than you! That is one lucky lucky girl.
Kamden, you have no idea how happy I am for you! I am shedding tears of absolute joy for you and Tyler! I know the struggles of infertility myself but you have been such an example to me of faith and endurance. Love you to pieces!
You don't know me, but Kelly is one of my very best friends. She is absolutely amazing and I admire her so much for doing this. I haven't met your sweet little girl, but I love her so much because I know where she came from and how much she is loved by Kelly and, obviously, by you and your husband. I also watched your infertility video and my heart went out to you. I know you will be the best parents for little Brielle and that she will be a very blessed and loved little girl. Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you. :)
Post a Comment